Assistant Finance Manager Required
البحرين - المنامة
|تاريخ النشر||١٨ مايو ٢٠٢٠|
|المكان||البحرين - المنامة|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|المؤهل التعليمي||bachelor / بكالوريوس|
- Direct financial activities within the department, ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of the financial statement in line with the organization financial policy
Managing the general book of accounts (ledger) of the company.
- Preparing the Financial Statement on a monthly basis and the related schedules to such.
- Attending audit verification and procedure conducted by outside parties on a regular basis.
- Ensure and perform accurate payroll schedule.
- Prepare statement of accounts and the supporting documents related to such
- update credit and debit transactions and prepare credit and debit notes
- To check and maintain an accurate record of all cash float issued and value of each float
- To coordinate with HR in matters pertaining to employee records/benefits/salary
- To coordinate with reservations and front office staff on guest-related transactions affecting receivables and collection
- To develop and maintain a system of monitoring cash collection and deposits, etc.
- To perform any special projects, analyses or reports requested by the GM and/ or Corporate Office
- To collate and organize accurate financial information for both internal (management) and external (auditors) customers. COMPETENCY Analytical Thinking Flexibility Initiative Teamwork & Co-operation Systematic Orientation Customer Service Orientation