Bahrain - Manama
|Posted date||21 September 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||MSC Clinical Neuropsychiatry or Master of Psychiatry|
Pediatrician will provide developmental and behavioral evaluations and complete essential job functions, as listed below.
Pediatrician will be provided with additional training in the diagnosis and management of various developmental conditions.
Essential Job Functions
- Meets expectations of department staff positions as required to meet customer expectations.
- Demonstrates understanding of diagnosis : pertinent medical finding; rationale and goals of treatment; and medical interventions for patients through practice and written documentation.
- Based on assessment, initiates, directs and leads team(s) to meet comprehensive medical and therapeutic patient care needs, utilizing quality and cost effective methods.
- Assists in identifying and resolving ethical problems or dilemmas of individuals or systems.
- Recognizes the need for continuity and completeness of care, above and beyond needs.
- Communicates and incorporates relevant research findings into practice, education and consultation.
- Motivates staff to continuously improve their performance leading to improved departmental performance.
- Maximizes potential of self and subordinates by supporting professional growth and conducting training and orientation sessions.
- Maintains credentials and continuing education according to professional practice standards and relevant statues and regulations.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services to meet customer expectations.
- Develops and maintains cooperative relationships with leagues as well as external contacts.