Group of restaurants in Bahrain looking for an experienced F & B Cost Controller
The Cost Controller reports directly to the Finance Manager and is responsible for Cost Control Services including but not limited to those of cost estimating, budget control, cost forecasting, cost reporting, and cost risk analysis.
- Understand the corporate and project(s) specific cost procedures and carry out all work in accordance with these.
- Study and understand all relevant project documents relating to cost management.
- Work with all relevant project personnel to ensure that cost control procedures are in place.
- Highlighting cost areas of concern and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Maintaining comprehensive accessible registers of financial approvals, variations, and change orders.
Qualifications & Skills.
- Strong management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed and highly-motivated.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented, dependable, and trustworthy.
- Fluent in written and spoken English language.