An Assistant Manager, or Associate Manager, is responsible for implementing workflow procedures based on direction from the General Manager. his duties include supervising employees during day-to-day tasks, providing customer support in escalated situations, and managing the overall workflow of a Stones Luxury workplace
Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Evaluate retail reports analysis, spreadsheets, and sales statistics
- Develop good customer relationships.
- Smooth out problems within the workplace.
- Address employee and customer concerns.
- Place orders for new inventory and communicate with vendors on a regular basis
- Email and phone correspondence.
- Liaise between managers, customers, and employees.
- Provide direction to staff.
- Fill in for General Manager (GM) in times of absence. Make executive decisions, hold meetings and provide accountability.
- Support ongoing learning and development of team members.
- Help create and foster a respectful and inclusive team environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in Architecture or Interior Design
- 1-4 Year experience in similar positions
- Excellent Arabic AND English verbal communication, and the ability to convey important information clearly and effectively
- Strong leadership and initiative
- Excellent delegator and mediator
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management
- Responsible, goal-oriented, and organized
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Confident, proactive, and willing to take on workplace challenges
- Great listening skills and ability to take direction from individuals in higher-level positions
- Likable by most and able to motivate others