- Connect6 Group is a Canadian-based company based in Toronto with an office presence in GCC countries.
- We are looking to expand our Call Center operations in GCC to work with USA-based programs through outbound calling.
- We are looking for an experienced Call Center Representative to join our GCC team.
- The Call Center Representative will be responsible for making outbound calls to small to medium-sized businesses in the USA with the main goal to sell SaaS products.
- Ability to convert leads into opportunities efficiently and effectively.
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to offer products and services.
- Ability to make 120 -150 calls a day.
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and needs.
- Offer solutions based on clients' needs and capabilities.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Full-time availability; from Monday to Friday preferably night shifts anytime between 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM.
- Prior sales experience.
- Ability to handle outbound calls in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle rejection and objections.
- Experience selling home security products.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Ability and willingness to learn about the specifications and benefits of products and services.
- Good negotiation skills
- Great interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong convincing ability.
- The base of 550 BD/month
- On target earnings of $1,000 BD/month with a commission for hitting the minimum targets
- Health benefits after 3 months of employment
How Connect6 Group values you:
- Health Benefits, fully funded by Connect6, once past three months of employment
- Opportunities to increase base pay by achieving set targets
- Discounts on products and services depend on the program you work with
- We value your time in our office by creating a comfortable environment
Why work at Connect6 Group?
- World-class training provided by tenured sales professionals
- 1on1 coaching to hone your skills and grow your career
- Promote from within mentality
- Be a part of a fast-growing company
- Growth of Over 500% in 2021
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Connect6 Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.