Etijah Coaching & Consulting Services is a coaching firm focused on human capital development. Our services are broken up into our coaching division, and our consulting division. Our coaching services cater to businesses, students, and individuals; and are supported by our Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) and Business Consulting Divisions.
- Bookkeeping of the company’s revenue and expenses.
- Paying bills on a timely basis.
- Process salaries.
- Provide administrative support to the team as necessary.
- Maintain proper documentation for the company’s financial records.
- Identify and record transactions
- Generate financial reporting
- Reconciling the company's bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Maintain the structure of payments and update management of cash flow requirements
- Accounting degree or experience working in an accounting field with a GPA of 3 and above.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent in English and Arabic languages.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes
- Only Bahraini Women (required)
Perks of working with Etijah
- Hybrid working mode.
- One-on-one coaching sessions.
- 4.5 Working days
- Yearly bonuses after satisfactory appraisal.
- Growth potential to senior positions.