About the job Spa Manager - Bahrain
A luxury Urban Spa in Bahrain is looking for an experienced Spa Manager. Responsible for maintaining all standards, policies, and procedures. Knowledge and experience with the latest techniques and Facial muscle stimulation exercises/workouts are required for this position. As the Manager, you will be in charge of managing the Luxury Day Spa, nails section, salon, gym and café. You will excel in this role if you are an efficient, solutions-driven individual, who enjoys fast-paced and constantly changing challenges, with a passion for the hospitality industry.
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resource allocation.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analysing, and interpreting data and metrics.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Creative person, with franchised spa brand experience.
Requirements and skills:
- Pre-opening or multiple property experience
- At least 5-years experience in a similar position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry legal rules and guidelines
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Please ensure that a recent image and all documentation accompany your application for it to be successful. Candidates with European nationalities will receive preference.
2000 Bahraini Dinar - depending on experience.
Visa costs and flights will be covered. The Package includes a furnished apartment, vehicle, and fuel allowance.