YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Join our team and discover how an international network that's focused on service, quality and sustainability, is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team too. To learn more about our culture, motivated people and our purpose, please visitwww.dpdhl.jobs/express
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
To work as part of a team in the sorting of material through the HUB, ensuring that all material is prepared and ready for uplift within the given deadline. The Sort Agent is also responsible for effective screening of outbound material to a specific destination as per the work Instructions and specific destination requirements and to ensure all material is sorted in line with regional and network ISO/GSOP standards.
- Responsible for making sure that work area has correct and serviceable ULDs in place and other equipment requirements are at hand at the start of each shift
- To ensure that all material on hand has the correct checkpoint scans.
- Sort outbound material in compliance to priority as per schedule requirements and Team Leaders / supervisors instructions.
- Follow at all times the destinations instructions for particular chute (s) working on.
- Ensure proper sorting/scanning and physical loading of all material is done as per the assigned HUID tag and the movement to avoid service failures.
- Ensure that all shipments departing the HUB Ops area are data captured and all checkpoints recorded in compliance to ISO/GSOP standards so that 100% accurate and timely data is available to the network.
- Ensure any service failures from origin are reported to the shift team leader / supervisor for feedback and to prevent reoccurrence.
- Ensure the work area is clean and tidy at the end of each shift with all bags turned inside out to prevent shipments being left inside.
- Ensure all ULDs / cages / bags are built to network standards to prevent shipment/equipment damage.
- Repack any damage shipment as and when applicable to avoid customer complaint and service incident.
- Ensure that any shipments that cannot be sent immediately receive the correct network scans as per network guidelines.
- Report any prohibited items or suspected dangerous goods to the supervisor immediately.
- Compile a daily report for service desk/destination station of all shipments that are on hold.
- Ensure that all correct documentation required by destination is produced and travels with material.
- Multi destination specialist in line with skills matrix
- Good understanding basic DHL of the network schedule and the service levels required.
- Understanding of various DHL products that pass through the HUB.
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment and energy to the role.
- A good understanding of how DHL works and the network
- Flexibility to work either day or night as rostered, and prepared to go that ‘extra mile’ dependent on Operational requirements
- Basic command of the English language both written and oral.
- Fluency in Arabic.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!