Director, Finance & Business Support
As a Director, Finance & Business Support you will be responsible for financial operations thrive with the commitment of Colleagues and Leaders who model our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment. Apply your leadership and analytical strengths as Director, Finance & Business Support, where your high standards for accuracy and thoroughness will inspire the same among your team.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
• Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
• Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
You will be doing:
• Lead and manage the Finance department and ensure all standards are followed.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual reports.
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Ensure accurate and efficient monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
• Continuously manage and support budget and forecast activities and assist Departmental Leaders as required.
• Oversee the financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process.
• Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
• Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
• Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures; provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• Follow departmental policies and procedures.
Your experience and skills include: · Previous experience in a leadership role within a similar hotel brand or business · Passionate to grow and develop self and others · Strong relator with ability to build relationships · Strategic, creative and able to communicate effectively · A proven leader who is able to inspire others · Strong business acumen and demonstrated success in driving the commercial performance of the business and delivering on KPIs.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS