The Government Relations Manager primary responsibility of this position is to process of visas, renewals, medicals, and other governmental permits and licenses. Also, to greet all incoming guests into the Human Resources Office.
What will I be doing?
The Government Relations Manager primary responsibility of this position is to all applications of visas and cancellations and deal directly with immigration department for visa matters for team members, management and their families. Also, to greet all incoming guests into the Human Resources Office. Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain good relations and visits to the owning company, immigration, health department, ministry of information, traffic police as well as all government departments and ministries.
- Provides assistance on police and court cases, immigration and labour issues and other related matters.
- Keep records of passports and visa expiry dates, inform team members in advance of passport expiry dates and extend/renew visas prior to expiry dates
- Provides assistance in obtaining visas for travelling key personnel
What are we looking for?
The Government Relations Manager serving Hilton Brand hotels is always working on behalf of guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
- Positive experience in or equivalent role
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bahraini National
- Excellent knowledge of hospitality
- Previous hotel experience
- Full understanding of Bahrain's Labour Law & governmental processes
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Human Resources
Title: Government Relations Manager
Requisition ID: HOT07Q4Y