We are currently looking for young, Energetic, Dynamic & experienced candidate to join the Sales Department.
· Independently responsible for creating and implementing a segment plan in order to achieve plans objectives.
· Responsible for establishing the presence and enhancing the image of Gulf Court Hotel and identifying business referral opportunities
· Research, identify, target and solidify new relationships and business with the key corporate, agency and Tour accounts.
· Directly responsible for all revenue goals in the Business and Tour Travel market segment.
· Drive rate through up-selling room brands
· Maintain current account information in Sales Opera.
· Work closely with Global Sales Office and Global Reservations Center.
· Generate month end production reports and account for variances.
· Actively participate in prescribed sales training.
· Minimum two years previous Hotel Sales experience with successful track record.
· Highly motivated with the ability to execute tactical plans.
· Proven track record of success and goal achievement.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong working knowledge of Sales Opera, Windows and MS Office is an asset.
· Ability to travel
· Ability to multitask while meeting deadlines
· Fluent in English, Arabic is a must.
· Current Location: Bahrain
· Having Hotel Experience only
· Only with Hotel Experience