We are currently looking for a Wheel Alignment technician on an urgent basis.
Preferred Philippines Nationality
- Replace, change and fit tires on cars and light commercial vehicles using the best fully automatic equipment.
- Diagnose tire damage & wear.
- Diagnose wheel balance problems and balance wheels using the best equipment.
- Perform wheel alignments using the latest computerized wheel alignment machine.
- Perform minor steering, suspension, and brake repairs to most makes and models.
- Provide a high standard of customer service in a new, professionally presented environment.
- Allows for better handling of the vehicle out on the road.
- Drive vehicles onto the lift, change tires, repair tire punctures, and test-drive vehicles to ensure that the problems have been fixed.
- Stock shelves, prepare invoices, help customers with their questions, and answer phone calls.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Have excellent customer service skills with a cheerful can-do attitude.
- Have great communication skills and work well in a team.
- Be experienced in tire fitting and wheel alignment work.
- Be experienced in performing general mechanical repairs.
Free accommodation and transportation with free medical insurance provided by the company.