MedNet Bahrain is one of the leading managed care service organizations that caters to healthcare needs. We are looking for a Network Manager to plan and manage all operations in the Network department which includes the development, management, maintenance and evaluation of the health care service provider network of MedNet Bahrain.
- Manage the effective achievement of the Network department objectives through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing staff and providing formal and informal feedback in order to maximize overall performance and team motivation.
- Maintain effective business relationships with clients and all service providers (network members, insurance companies etc) to ensure the services required by the organization are delivered in the most effective manner
- Supervise the preparation of reports related to network operations in a timely and accurate manner to meet company policies and standards, and department requirements.
- Prepare and recommend the department budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/ revenues, and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Motivate subordinates and identify opportunities for continuous improvement of network development and management operations and systems, processes and practices taking into account international leading practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Develop a strong and effective network across industry to explore and exploit future business opportunities and also use the network to promote company’s image as a leading health insurance company in the region.
- Lead the identification, selection, evaluation, negotiation, contracting and re - contracting process of health care service providers within the established corporate guidelines to ensure that all services are provided cost efficiently in accord to defined quality standards and procedures ensuring optimum protection company’s business interests
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and manage the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of network activity so that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service
- Medical doctor or Bachelor in Hospital Administration / Allied healthcare sciences like Physiotherapy, Nursing, Radiology, Laboratory.
- 10 years' experience in Network management in a TPA/medical insurance sector out of which 5 years in managerial/supervisory level.
- Knowledge of all local market related health system
- Knowledge of local insurance laws & regulations
- Structured, analytical and results oriented approach
- Attention to details
- Ability to operate effectively with people at all levels of the business.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good Command in English.
- Computer literacy ( MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint