Sales Associate is URGENTLY REQUIRED for Van Cleef & Arpels boutique in Bahrain.
To develop sales through the delivery of high levels of customer service and engagement to each clientele with respect to Van Cleef & Arpels’ spirit and heritage.
Developing strong sales turnover for the Store in accordance with the store strategy:
- Meeting the turnover targets set by the Store Manager.
- Respecting discount policy.
- Achieve Key performance indicators defined by the Store Manager.
- Client Management
- Welcome & handle the clients in the respect of VCA standards (In the Store, on the phone or by mail or during events).
- Adapt its style to each client need in order to offer the appropriated service.
- Advise, convince & ensure that each sales is handled accordingly.
Building a long term relationship with the client:
- Ensure the prospection and the follow-up of new clients (local and international).
- Enrich the client database using the welcome cards for client and prospect.
- Be force of proposal to develop client actions (phone, mailing, etc.).
Customer Service SAV:
- Take care of each case according to the VCA standards.
- Follow up on each case and communicate to the Store Manager each problem.
- Product/ Merchandise/Inventory Management
- Participate to the good management of the stock.
- Reception & transfer.
- Take part on inventory management / stock-take.
- Assuring that all the products are correctly handled & priced.
- Look after the level of stocks of the accessories (catalogues, gifts, boxes, etc.).
- Look after the merchandising (products are correctly emphasized according to the Store priorities, cleanliness, prices, etc.).
- Respect of all procedures issued by the group in terms of sales, discount, SAV, exchange, etc.
- Participate actively in the Store meetings organized by the Store Manager (provide feed-back, propose new ideas / actions).
- Participate to the training given and consult all documents at disposal allowing a better understanding of the brand, products and new collections.
- Remain informed on the business through magazines and regular store checks of the competitors.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Possession of a Diploma/Degree.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in retail sales (Watches & Jewelry).
- Possess excellent communication skills in both Arabic & English.
- Possess great interpersonal skills with the ability to work under intense pressure to achieve set goals.
- Excellent customer service skills will be of great importance.
- Excellent attention to detail will be a key requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Luxury Retail: 2 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place