Main Job Purpose:
Managing Bahrain local Promo Co-packing End to End operations on ground including stock allocation, PM ordering, POs Creation, co-packing and delivery to the end customer ensuring best cost and service in placeKey Responsibilities:
- Handling E2E Operations of 170 SKUs
- Creating SAP POs for 170 SKUs for Copacker
- Creating Coupa POs for PM ordering
- Coordinating with logistics team on promotions stocks GRN DCIW query processing.
- Checking on daily basis all Regular inbounds to allocate the co-packing job accordingly.
- Responsible for synchronizing delivery of products to local co-packing facility
- Coordinating with logistics team on stocks from/to copacker.
- Verify the co packing plan with WH supervisor to ensure the mix of expiry dates of regimen promotions are in harmony otherwise a confirmation to go ahead with co-packing given zero return from the market.
- Maintaining the Co-packing tracker sheet, updating and monitoring the plan OTIF, ETA’s, ETD’s, Risks etc.
- I nitiating production plan for packaging materials to ensure savings, Daily F/U with PM supplier for quotations, Aws approvals, ETAs, and delivery status
- I nitiating production plan with re-packer for daily co-packing jobs and monitoring ETA’s.
- V erifying the promotion sample is according to the co-packing catalogue and of quality and signing off the sample.
- Ensure on-time arrival of central promotional products to Bahrain as per the Launch Plan.
- Communicating risks for any promotion SKU and Update business any foresee risk
- Collaborate closely with CATOP, Customer service and co-packing facilities
- Ensure that the promo is liquidated properly to avoid any SLOB and actively raise the flag to CATOP and Finance team to take the appropriate action.
- Ensure documenting all co-packing articles PO’s, quotations, etc.
- Maintain an inventory of PM and monitor liquidation actions on time to ensure old unwanted materials does not accumulate
- Spot checks on co-packer facility to ensure hygiene / QA / Safety according to Unilever standards
- Verify on the vendor delivered invoices with the log and highlight any discrepancies (Invoice not signed, wrong receiving dates, line cancellations etc.) noted on the invoices.
- SCOA /Gift packs inventory – Maintain a file for all the SCOA and Gift packs available in the warehouse.
- Maintain an inventory for all the stickers, outer cases and coffrets available in the warehouse and amending PM tracker on daily basis based on PM status
- Follow up on the service level of co-packing orders and monitoring on daily basis
- Copacker productivity and challenging back any deviation
- Ensure getting cost effective prices for new promotions and extending the new promotion codes to the vendor.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bring ing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey