ANIP is looking for a dynamic Intellectual Property Consultant who is well-versed in the ins and outs of Intellectual Property. The IP Consultant must have a minimum of 5 years MENA experience and excellent academic credentials. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Operations team and will play a vital role in the company’s growth and development.
Only candidates residing in Bahrain will be considered. All shortlisted candidates will also be asked to submit relevant references.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate and finalize correspondences and legal documents relating to the area of Intellectual Property law
- Assist and consult both the regional directors and clients in the clearance and prosecution of local and foreign trademarks.
- Handle foreign and domestic prosecution work
- Prepare and file applications and docket trademark dates and deadlines
- Handle the TM registration process from A-Z
- Work effectively and professionally with both internal and external clients on all levels
- Perform preliminary trademark searches, drafting assignment documents for recordation and meet country-specific requirements, such as notarization and legalization of documents; drafting legal correspondence; assisting on due diligence reviews.
To be successful, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years MENA experience
- Substantial experience with searching, clearance and, counseling
- Trademark prosecution and litigation experience
- Excellent command of the English language
- A keen eye for detail and with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to work and think independently and with minimal supervision
- A fun, hard-working, team-oriented, can-do attitude!
Nice to have:
What you can expect:
- Employment Visa
- Annual ticket (for employee only)
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- A team who believes in growth and development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Upto BD 1000 per month