Consultant/Assistant Manager (Internal Audit)
|تاريخ النشر||٤ ديسمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||البحرين - Capital Area|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
- Note: Only Bilingual (Arabic and English speaking) candidates may apply.
Role Overview:Consultant/Assistant Managaer-Internal Audit
We have a challenging opportunity opened up for the role of Assistant Manager in our Internal Audit and Risk Advisory Services. The Assistant Manager role is mission critical and requires multi-dimensional capabilities. Assistant Managers identify business opportunities within their immediate client's business or across an industry. They are responsible for growing existing accounts and attracting new business. Assistant Managers develop a deep understanding of client's business and build lasting relationships with client personnel. They demonstrate technical competence in their product group and industry, understand client's perspective and become the de-facto - go-to-person. They are responsible for serving clients and ensuring outstanding quality execution of projects. Assistant Managers develop contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market. Basis their credibility, they are able to attract and retain the best of talent. They have a multi-dimensional role encompassing client delivery, solution and business development and practice enablement.
Role Requirements –
- Identify and evaluate client's risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan. - Supervise a team of internal audit personnel across different client engagements.
- Plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit operations, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline and oversee billing and collections. - Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM) - Manage performance of audit procedures.
- This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate technical competence in related domain and ensure overall quality of engagement deliverables and processes. - Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to engagement director as well as client management. - Assist engagement director with identification for any new firm services at existing or new clients.
- Prepare & track proposals and conduct proposal meetings with clients. - Develop and engage team through individual contacts and group meetings. - Assist with hiring, training, and evaluation of practice personnel and overall assist in building the practice.
Desired Profile :
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in a internal audit (For Assistant Manager) and 2+ Years for Consultant
- Preferred- ACCA / CA / CPA with CIA(not mandatory)
- Full time MBA's from premium campuses with Finance/Operations/Systems specialization and experience in Internal Audit in industry or a consulting firm preferred.
- Excellent understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT); knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flowcharting), IT Infrastructure, Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance. - Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and client relationship skills. - Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills. Excellent delivery skills and technical
Job Location – Bahrain