البحرين - محافظة الوسطى
|تاريخ النشر||٢٠ مايو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||البحرين - محافظة الوسطى|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||2-5 years|
|المؤهل التعليمي||* Have an M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited school of medicine * Master degree in the field|
- The job of the Child Psychiatrist specialist is to provide psychiatric oversight to the clinic's programs and services.
Purpose of the post
- To undertake psychiatric assessments of children and young people referred to the clinic.
- To contribute to child, parenting and family assessments in the clinic
- To contribute to the evaluation, monitoring and development of the clinic
- To supervise and manage the clinic's multidisciplinary team.
- To provide consultation, teaching, and training to external visitors and allied professionals on occasion
- There are no on call duties for this post.
The Child Psychiatrist reports to the Director of the BSCBCD
Specific responsibilities include:
- Psychiatric Evaluations, Assessments and patient Summaries
- Provide Individual and Family or lateral Psychotherapy
- Review and approve client treatment plans
- Provide psychiatric consultations as member of treatment team
- Participation and lead in treatment team meetings
- Medication management
- Follow-up recommendations on evaluations for clinic clients
- Consultation regarding diagnostic changes
- Calling parents when diagnosis changes
Additional responsibilities as assigned
Service Evaluation, Monitoring and Development
- To contribute to the evaluation, monitoring and development of the service.
- To maintain the highest standards of clinical record keeping including electronic data entry and recording, report writing and the responsible exercise of professional self-governance in accordance with professional codes of practice of the post-holder's professional .
- To the clinic and the team
- To attend and participate in staff and the clinic team meetings.
- Have an M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited school of medicine
- Master degree in the field
- Experience with autism and related disorders.
- Have a valid medical license for the practice of psychiatry Minimum of MSc Clinical Neuropsychiatry or Master of Psychiatry
- Monthly $3000
- Housing Monthly $500
- Air-Tickets per contract term
- Health Coverage
To apply : [اضغط هنا لمشاهدة البريد اﻹلكتروني]