Maintenance Technician - HVAC
البحرين - المنامة
|تاريخ النشر||٤ أبريل ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||البحرين - المنامة|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented Refrigeration Technician to install, maintain and repair various types of Refrigeration systems. The Refrigeration Technician will be skilled in trouble-shooting, adjustment, repairing, replacement of parts, and performing Preventive Maintenance.
You will be responsible for the quality of the system from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority.
Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
Refrigeration Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing refrigeration systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for Refrigeration.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- Assisting with customers' queries.
Refrigeration Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 3+ year experience as technician.
- Valid Bahraini driver's license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of Refrigeration systems.
- Normal level of English language in written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Flexibility to work after hours, on weekends, and public holidays with short or on emergency notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- To be able to work and maintain a clean area after work is completion.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- To be able to work on the following refrigeration systems:
- Walk-in Chiller and Freezers.
- Rack Refrigeration Systems.
- Blast Chillers and Freezers.
- Upright and Under-counter Refrigerators and Freezers.
- Ice Machines.
- Ice Cream machines (Training will be provided).
- Display Refrigerators.