Maintenance Technician - Laundry
البحرين - المنامة
|تاريخ النشر||٤ أبريل ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||البحرين - المنامة|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
The Maintenance Technician provides maintenance services by repairing and maintaining laundry equipment to ensure client satisfaction and retention. Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining highest level of delivery.
- Performs daily maintenance service (both preventative and repair maintenance) to ensure laundry production employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Ensures proper operations of the laundry through maintaining and regulating systems such as electronic, plumbing, physical plan operations, and pressure steam systems.
- Perform duties as a maintenance mechanic as well as technician.
- Read and interpret electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Troubleshoot machinery controls.
- Have an understanding of conveyors, inverters, senors, and gearboxes.
- Probes potential problems and apprises laundry leadership of the status on resolution of all problems and issues, using all necessary resources.
- Assists the laundry leadership team in the management of day-to-day work activities by prioritizing activities, monitoring operating standards, and ensuring production capacity is adequate for completion of all client linen demands.
- Exhibits good character example for Goodwill staff members. Provides positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Goodwill and client policies and procedures (e.g. quality assurance, safety, operations, personnel).
- Maintains a safe work environment for employees by ensuring all necessary equipment maintenance is completed and by participating in the development and delivery of safety-related training and by ensuring compliance with all regulatory, safety, and loss prevention programs.
- Works with Laundry leadership in the establishment of operating standards, implementation of quality improvements, and communication of those standards to employees
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Some lege education preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience required
- At least 1 year of experience in a certified laundry operation preferred
- Analytical Thinking
- Diversity Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Drive and Dependability
- Stress Tolerance/Flexibility
- Interpersonal Relations
- Technical Skills